Posted on 19. Jul, 2012 by rebel.
Thanks for stopping by RebelDad.com. Between 2002 and 2010, this blog was a (more or less) continually updated log of news and ideas related to at-home fatherhood. I’ve given up the “at-home father” title (at least the first part of the title), but RebelDad.com remains here as a resource for anyone looking for more information about at-home fatherhood. When I launched this site in 2002, there was very little on the Internet for fathers. Those sites are gone now, lost to history. But over the past decade, a huge number of sites, blogs and other online resources have emerged, driving home one of the original points of this blog: at-home dads are in excellent company.
If you’re interested in learning more, please:
- Check athomedad.org, which is now the hub for much of the online community
- Consider attending the At-Home Dad Convention (Oct. 6, 2012, Washington)
- Weigh in on the forums over at DadStaysHome.com
- Read Daddy Types, which has been — for many years — my absolute favorite daddyblog
- Use the “Search” box to the right to look through the archives here
- Read advice on setting up your own dad’s group
- Paw through at-home dad statistics (to be updated)
- Click through my outdated list of at-home dad bloggers
Thanks, again, for the years of support.